Tribeca Medical Center is committed to maintaining strict confidentiality.
We generally see patients who are at least 18 years of age. Patients younger than 18 are referred to Pediatrician colleagues..
Here is a list of some of the most common services we provide:
- Annual physical examinations
- Preventive health consultations
- Immigration and naturalization physicals
- Care of all acute medical illnesses
- Care of chronic illnesses, including hypertension, asthma, diabetes, arthritis
- Pre-employment examinations
- Drug screening for employers
- Medical consultation and physicals for college and university health services
- Travel medicine and all adult vaccinations including Yellow Fever Vaccination
Tribeca Medical Center